Our Summer so far has been Great! We've worked, explored, and PLAYED!
Here are a few pix of our Adventures!
Boys enjoying the front row of WILDFIRE @ SDC.
Btw watch for some of the kids in the SDC commercials we were able to get in on the Commercial Shoot before the park opened up. We enjoyed watching the camera crew set up and shoot the commercials plus were ask to participate and be videoed and photographed for it too.
St. Louis offered some fun as we enjoyed the City Museum for the first time.
Just to show they are growing up way to fast. I think we have the coolest kids in the world!
Then we also hit the Zoo! Bre absolutely loves elephants!
I can never catch this guy's picture, he is always exploring and running. I finally got this picture at the Zoo while waiting for someone to finish eating before we went inside to see the penguins. This picture shows just how much our oldest is growing up and getting older.

So last of all we've enjoyed some hard work. Everyone needs a Natalie Brady when working hard. If you will notice her NEW Hammer is smiling as big as she is! She created a character out of her new hammer and named him "HAMMY" lol never a dull moment when Natalie is around.







Great pics! They make me sad though. I wish our kids could grow up together. All of the cousins need each other!!We all got together in Utah last week and I thought of you all often, and wished so badly that you could be there. If you would have witnessed the closeness and glow on all of the kids'faces, I am sure you would agree that nothing in this world would be bad enough to deprive you're kids of this experience. I feel like the longer you guys wait to come back, the harder and more akward it's gonna be. Nothing is worth shunning you're family. No matter what, or whose fault it is...FIX IT, CALL, TALK IT OUT and get back to you're family Den! You are my brother and it's not the same without you! I used to be sad about this, my sadness is switching to anger, and this has nothing to do with me. It's just not fair to anyone. Life is too short, and family is too important. God put us together for a reason and nothing should stand in the way of that. Love, Co
ReplyDelete